Published by OneSwitch.org.uk Saturday, 19 November 2016 7:30 am.
Looking forward to running the gaming area representing SpecialEffect at the SMA-UK South Christmas support party this Sunday. The test set-up above covers:
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii-U) for one or two players, using a light weight PS3 controller with the sensitivity cranked up (and menu button disabled).
- Flower (PS3) using an arcade stick in six-axis emulation mode with large button. Normally not possible to play with a stick.
- Neck N Neck (Raspberry Pi) horse racing game for up to six players. Choice of switches including light pressure finger switches.
- Altos Adventure / Soccer Physics / Mole Hammers (iPad) with Guided Access (to keep the players within the apps) and Hold at Point switch mode for one or two players.
- Various Games (Wii - not pictured) with light-weight Wii controller.
Labels: SpecialEffect Games Roadshow