Top Web Sites for Accessible Gaming - 2015

Mario Kart Podium finish. Linked to 7-128.com and OneSwitch award for 2015 Web-sites supporting mobility disabilities.

7-128.com have released their annual awards for Web Sites promoting Game Accessibility across the world. I never take it for granted, and am really very happy to have been awarded the top slot for Mobility Disabilities for 2015.

For this year into 2016, I hope to share more "gaming redux" methods making main-stream and more obscure games one-switch accessible. I will plough on with the One Switch 100 book. I hope too to have some more custom items in the OneSwitch shop given time.

Labels:

0 Responses to 'Top Web Sites for Accessible Gaming - 2015'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation