Mouth Controlled Joysticks and Mice

I've been thinking about affordable head/chin/mouth controls for a while now to work on Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS3 using a Cronus or Xim device, as some are extremely expensive.

Beyond the nonsense above (actually that might work for some), I was thinking about a chin mounted standard joypad (or JoyTech Mini joypad) with RCade Freek extensions which SE have used in the past. I'm really interested in the Origin Breeze sip/puff device set to joystick mode too. Leaves me very hopeful that the brains behind CronusMax can make it work with the likes of Camera Mouse and other head-trackers without too much hassle.  


1 Responses to 'Mouth Controlled Joysticks and Mice'

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You can order the quadstick now... :D  

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation