How Video Games Changed the World

Charlie Brooker outside Happidrome in Southend-on-Sea, in How Videogames Changed the World



If you can view it in your part of the world, I highly recommend viewing Charlie Brooker's How Video Games Changed the World documentary. Loved the content. Loved that it featured Llamasoft's Jeff Minter and Consolevania's Rab Florence. Loved enormously that the links were filmed along Southend-on-Sea's seafront, where I developed my love for video gaming as a child.

And topping this off, what fantastic news to learn that a Retro Gaming arcade has opened in near-by (to me) Southend-on-Sea, called Astro City. Can't wait to get down there.


Astro City, Retro Video Game Arcade, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK

Labels:

0 Responses to 'How Video Games Changed the World'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation