Eye Tracking on PS4: Proof of Concept Work

SMI RED-oem eye tracking technology alongside Sony PS4 and accessories

When I read "SensoMotoric Instruments (SMI) eye tracking technology empowers Sony's Magic Lab to develop new gaze interaction game concepts for the PlayStation 4" I was always going to be interested. See 1 minute in, in the video below.

I'm yet to get my hands on a PS4 or Xbox One, but so far there's little info out there on any accessibility efforts Microsoft or Sony have made. I hope the people behind this can see beyond the "cool" and think about what this could do if given a fraction of the power Alt-Controller has with the PC.

Via: PR Newswire


Labels: ,

0 Responses to 'Eye Tracking on PS4: Proof of Concept Work'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation