One Switch Dragon's Lair and Space Ace

Dirk Daring from Dragon's Lair

Ever since William Pilgrim told me he had a one-switch version of Dragon's Lair partially working, and after playing Badlands, I've been hoping for this: One button Dragon's Lair and Space Ace.

Created by a Laser Disc expert called Rico after he saw my plea at the D-L-P forums, this looks like it could make play so much more accessible on this stunning looking classic. I really like the BUZZ controller use too. Sadly the download link is currently unavailable to the public and apparently may stay that way too for reasons unknown to me.

Thanks to Ian Hamilton for the tip-off.

Labels:

0 Responses to 'One Switch Dragon's Lair and Space Ace'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation