Adapted 4 All: iOS 7 Switch Access

Adapted 4 All logo.

Colin McDonnell of the superb Adapted 4 All, has recently posted the most illuminating video yet of iOS 7 switch access. Looking so good. I think Apple are about to win me over. But can it enable switch play of any/many games?

UPDATE from Colin: "I have had a blast at angry birds, checkers and 4 pics one word and they are pretty because they are not time sensitive. Candy crush is not so easy." I'm won over!

Labels:

2 Responses to 'Adapted 4 All: iOS 7 Switch Access'

  1. # Blogger AK

    Looks really good, but what is the switch plugged into, and how is it communicating with the iPhone?  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Looks like a basic bluetooth switch interface, and as I understand from Colin, controlled by a single head-mounted switch.  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation