Switch Drinks Pourer - ジュースをつぐマシーン

This "moroQ" switch adapted drinks machine is a great idea, that I've not seen before (this drink pouring machine is the closest thing). I can imagine loads of potential uses for that, drinks for family, pets, friends, customers, cooking and maybe even art. Nearest I could find in the UK is the novelty "Kooler Klub Golfer's Drink Dispenser". If anyone can find something more like the pictured Bandai machine, please post a comment.

Labels: , ,

6 Responses to 'Switch Drinks Pourer - ジュースをつぐマシーン'

  1. # Blogger K

    Super Awesome! I want one! So much better than the water pic I have used before for pouring tasks! (Only I think I have a kid who would freak over the noise it makes.)  

  2. # Blogger moroQ

    thank you.


  3. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    The device is a "deru deru orenchi Juice stand" I've just learnt from moroQ. It's no longer in production, but does turn up on auction sites from time to time. moroQ, would you paste the Kanji name for "deru deru orenchi juice stand" please, so we can hunt them down on Yahoo Auctions Japan. I was abit scared off that russian link, but I've often bought from Japan happily.  

  4. # Anonymous thierry

    I very like water toys... Another idea :

  5. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Excellent stuff, Thierry. Thanks for the link.  

  6. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    The Kanji for searching on in Japan is:

    でるでる おれんち ジューススタンド

    Many thanks moroQ!  

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation