Christmas Lucky Dip


I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything more between now and the 25th, so if not, here's some Christmas lucky dip links for you. Have a great holiday season and all the best for 2010!

Something to listen to (if you can): Spotify Christmas playlist.

Something to read: The Christmas edition of the Lamonical Chronical.

A video to watch: Misery Bear - Christmas from Roughcut Presents (as above).


Presents to unwrap: Christmas Presents from HelpKidzLearn.

A nice Matching Pairs Christmas Edition accessible game from Graeme Singh.

A bonkers one-switch PC game: Dracula Cha Cha (may need a Direct X update).

Hopefully, they'll be some best of 2009 round ups in the near future and maybe some for the whole decade from a one-switch point of view. I know there's some fantastic stuff in the pipeline from SpecialEffect due for launch in January next year, and I'll be on the beg to help me raise cash for my London Marathon attempt in aid of Special Effect. Cheers!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to 'Christmas Lucky Dip'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation