RehaDesigns Wheelchair Accessories

Image of a wheelchair wheel covered in thin white reflectors. I've just been introduced to Lithuanian based RehaDesigns Wheelchair Accessories Web-Store who have some really great looking products. I particularly liked the under-wheelchair lighting, wheel reflectors and wheel slippers. I'm not 100% sure how the naked woman in a washing machine spoke guard would go down at your local shops, but maybe I'm just a prude.

RehaDesigns also have a cracking blog dedicated to wheelchair pride and developments, called, Wheelchair Pride. Both added to the OneSwitch Links page.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to 'RehaDesigns Wheelchair Accessories'

  1. # Anonymous wheelchairs

    I appreciate your post, i learn few things in this post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
    regards:
    wheelchairs  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation