Shark Attack Soaker


For those trying to track down a switch accessible water pistol, they'll know that it's not an easy thing to do at the minute. I've long sold out of the X-Blaster that Homebase were selling for a while, however...

A D.I.Y. alternative exists for the moment for those in North America on eBay and Amazon. The Banzai "Shark Attack Soaker" looks to be almost identical to the X-Blaster. Follow my D.I.Y. guide to make switch accessible for soaking fun on a warm day.

Labels:

2 Responses to 'Shark Attack Soaker'

  1. # Blogger daveat

    Awsome!! how about the nerf automatic its on my shop table awaiting its fate!  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Would love to see a D.I.Y. guide for that if you fancy it. I'd be happy to host.  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation