Hack Ability Blog

Image of a D.I.Y. glove and hacked can to make a touch sensitive game controller for an Atari 2600.The Hack Ability Blog is the brilliant idea of Liz Henry. Anything that can make life more accessible can find a home there. I've added this to my D.I.Y. pages and will make sure her site is a regular read of mine.

From another source I found a D.I.Y. glove controller for an Atari VCS. The Atari uses very basic contacts so this could potentially work for many other low voltage game controllers. I would imagine this may be a solution for those wanting a very light pressure switch too. Looks like it would be a bit sweaty in use!

Labels:

2 Responses to 'Hack Ability Blog'

  1. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Huge thanks to Will Wade for this:

    http://www.mobilemouse.com/

    A way to play PC games using the touch-sensitive screen of an iPhone or iPad.  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    More touch sensor gloves with an easy hack here:

    http://hackaday.com/2010/05/12/midi-gloves/  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation