SwitchedOn Games: Update

One Switch Bowling aka One Click Bowling - test screen. I've been keeping a fairly close eye on SwitchedOn Games since launch last year especially since it went quiet. Well happily work has started up again, with plans to make their first game One-Click-Bowling available on-line. I'm really looking forward to what has the potential to be the first decent one-switch bowling game that isn't madly difficult (like Super Monkey Ball's Bowling mini-games). Here's hoping there'll be an option for gutter bumpers...

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to 'SwitchedOn Games: Update'

  1. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Shame, but this project is no more. However, I have since found a one-switch bowling game. Will post on it as soon as I get a chance to play it.  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation