symbaloo

symbaloo - France beta - image of a symbolic front-end browser to the internet. From my feedburner stats I found reference to Symbaloo. Turns out to be a very efficient and clearly laid out symbolic front-end to the internet. Being able to read French is beneficial but not essential. Would love to see this translated into other languages.

From Symbaloo I discovered a remakably good music search site, called Last.FM, which I've linked to within my Music Search Sites link.

Update: There are versions of symbaloo for a number of languages. Click on the spanner icon to adjust "your settings". Here's the UK and USA versions for a start.

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to 'symbaloo'

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Check out www.symbaloo.com/us or www.symbaloo.com/uk.Its available in multiple versionslike English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish but even more languages (go to settings).  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Thank you! What an excellent site/portal.  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation