Switch Lottery Number Picker

Switch Accessible Adapted Lottery Number Picker.
Couldn't resist this when I saw it in the shops - a Lucky Lottery Number Picker. Especially as a Lottery Number Generator was one of my earliest accessibility projects back in the 1990's.

This particular switch accessible adaptation is a one off I think, and suited best to people in the UK. Press a button to pick the type of Lottery (e.g. Thunderball, National Lottery, Euro Lottery etc.) then press the accessibility switch to pick your numbers. If you win millions from it - don't forget me!

Labels: ,

2 Responses to 'Switch Lottery Number Picker'

  1. # Anonymous Get Lottery Information

    Really great blog with a lot of good information!! Keep up the good work. Especially as a Lottery Numbers Generator was one of my earliest accessibility projects back in the 1990's.  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    Thanks for the kind words. A Lottery Number Generator was one of my earliest projects too!

    http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/I/BBC/IBBCMicro1.htm  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation