Specially Adapted Toys and Games for Christmas

Image of Dream-Gamer Accessible Playstation Controller. Hat controller with switch interface and adapted JoyPad. AbilityNet are making a big push to promote accessible toys and games in the UK to those who may be unaware of them. Alongside Excitim, the creators of the Dream-Gamer (which I had the pleasure of helping a little with at the development stage), AbilityNet are now selling a lovely range of switch accessible gear.

I was planning to sell some of these items on-line myself, but hearing that AbilityNet are doing the same, I think I will make way and point people their way instead. Supporting the supporters as they say...

Labels: ,

0 Responses to 'Specially Adapted Toys and Games for Christmas'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation