Dream Gamer - Mini Joystick

Excitim / Dream-Technology Mini-Joystick for use with Games Consoles. Excitim sent me one of their mini-joysticks a while back to connect to their Dream-Gamer adapted joypads for games consoles. I'm really pleased to see that they've followed up on my suggestion to get the thumb-stick switch working. It's a really comfortable device and a great way for a gamer to separate out controls.

The retail price is £120 / €140 and should do the trick for a good number of gamers out there. Very nice indeed. I may well be selling these on-line in the near future. Watch this space.


Added to: The Accessible Gaming Shop.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to 'Dream Gamer - Mini Joystick'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation