DragonPlus One Handed Controllers Back In Stock

Image of a blue DragonPlus RPG DuoCon2 one handed controller.
I didn't think I'd ever be saying that again! But... from China to Australia to England (I'm doing my bit for global warming) - I have a new batch of DragonPlus RPG DuoCon 2 controllers in stock.

These are excellent one handed controllers, as suitable for left handed gamers as for right - and are not too large in size for most one handed gamers. At £35 each - these are the most affordable one handed controllers for the Playstation 2. With additional adapters, these will work on most other games consoles too. Get them whilst you can...

Via: Accessible Gaming Shop

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to 'DragonPlus One Handed Controllers Back In Stock'

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation