OneSwitch is back from its holiday...

(c) Etherbrian - image of a Space Invader suitcase.Appologies for the lack of posts recently, but I've been off on holiday for the past 10 days with no internet access. My family and I spent time bombing about on our bikes at Center Parcs in Elvedon and had a very lovely time.

I obviously had to pop into their "House of Games" and was quite pleased to see not one but two one-switch games: "Stacker", a one-button prize (not) giving machine and Sega's extremely girly "Love and Berry". I'll post more on these soon (don't get too excited), with links to a fully one-switch PC version of Stacker. News and updates back to normal soon...

Cool image via: Etherbrian


0 Responses to 'OneSwitch is back from its holiday...'

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation