D.I.Y. switch accessible mouse

D.I.Y. switch adapted mouse guide
Dmitri Gourkine at MERU has just uploaded a superb D.I.Y. switch adapted mouse guide. Very easy to follow text with crystal clear photos makes this one of the best D.I.Y. guides I have ever seen. Lovely work added to my D.I.Y. pages here.

Labels:

2 Responses to 'D.I.Y. switch accessible mouse'

  1. # Anonymous Thierry Danigo

    excellent tutoriel, et très bonnes photos ! Cependant nous conseillons par sécurité de réaliser cette adaptation sur une souris sans fil, afin d'éviter tout risque de transmission d'une charge d'électricité statique vers l'ordinateur.
    (Félicitations pour ce blog)  

  2. # Blogger OneSwitch.org.uk

    And the English translation...

    "excel tutoriel, and very good photographs! However we advise by safety to carry out this adaptation on a mouse without wire, in order to avoid any risk of transmission of a static load of electricity towards the computer."  

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation