Techno Talk 2007

Photo of Toby Hewson of

Had my first experience of the "Techno Talk" event in Kent on Tuesday, aimed at school kids in Kent who use communicator systems. I was there providing the gaming gear across six tables, which I managed as if they were spinning plates at times.

I really enjoyed the whole day, but the talk by Toby Hewson really needs blogging first. This is a young guy with Cerebral Palsy who had been using an electronic communicator for about four years.

He spoke via his speech synthesiser and body language to the kids about his life and some of his thoughts. It was really inspirational, and quite funny at times too. Take a look at his organisation "" for more on his superb work and efforts.


0 Responses to 'Techno Talk 2007'

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation