Everybody's Golf 5 - PS3

ClapHanz - Everybody's Golf 5 for the PS3 Perhaps the first one-switch playable game for the PS3 will be Everybody's Golf 5 from ClapHanz. Due for release in the UK some time soon-ish, and the follow up to the excellent PS2 Everybody's Golf 4. I'm hoping EG5 will be playable with a single switch (with a little help for menus and altering the aim for the occassional impossible shot) as with it's predecessor. Fingers crossed (as usual).

I can't afford a PS3 at present, so I'm unable to offer people accurate accessibility advice for this console. This said, my guess is that a PS3 controller adapter and possibly any PSone or PS2 switch interface would work with this particular game.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to 'Everybody's Golf 5 - PS3'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation