Don't Click It

My brother sent me this fine link to the "DontClick.It" website. I imagine it will be of interest to head tracker and eye tracker users used to finding alternative ways to activate a mouse click. I can see lots of interesting potential ideas here for game designers too.

Perhaps one day Retro Remakes or another organisation might consider running a game programming competition to make the best mouse and no buttons game, as they did the for one switch games? There's certainly room for more head tracker compatible games as you can see at the tiny Game-Accessibility Head Tracker Games forum.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to 'Don't Click It'

  1. # Blogger Kate

    I saw this website ages ago through Stumble Upon and searched and searched for it last week. Of course it is called something obvious! Duh! Thanks for posting it!


Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation