Lik-Sang.com closes for business

A sad day in my books, accessible gaming wise. Export company Lik-sang have closed for business, due to "Multiple Sony Lawsuits".

Whatever the ins and outs of this are, it means life will get a lot tougher for me to track down console adapters. These enabled controllers from one games console (ironically, normally Sony Playstation controllers) to be used with another. So if you found something that worked on a Playstation, you could still use it on your Xbox, Dreamcast or Gamecube. I'll be keeping an eye out for a company that may rise from the ashes, as well as the SmartJoy.com web-site.

A pretty grim day for all involved I think. Off to Play-Asia.com then...

0 Responses to 'Lik-Sang.com closes for business'

Post a Comment



Games


Archives



Click to view my TWITTER feed.




Google Language Translation