Reactive Colours update

Reactive Colours logo
There are quite a few new activities in the gallery, which are well worth trying out. Nice and trippy.

2 Responses to 'Reactive Colours update'

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm going to start using some of them with some of the profoundly disabled adults I work with, although some are a bit too trippy(ie hard on the eyses and brain), and would like to see the windows expand to full size. but hey.
    Just found your blog, and I am a big fan of the Oneswitch site - though most of the games are too much for the majority of service users I work with (it is a case of age mainly; most are over the age of 30 something). But now I'm rambling. thanks.  

  2. # Blogger

    Thanks for the kind words. By the way, if you contact Wendy Keay-Bright at Reactive Colours, she can arrange to send you a CD of "Reactivities", which are all full screen.

    I agree that a lot of the one switch games on my site can be a bit too hard for some gamers.
    There is a software utility that may help called "CPU Killer". This enables you to slow down your PC making some games more managable.  

Post a Comment



Click to view my TWITTER feed.

Google Language Translation